Amalia's Homework Blog

HI. . .My Name's Amalia BOutrup. . . BYE

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vocabulary

Rowdies: People who are a handful but still aren't doing something intolerable

Ressurected: When it's something living it's like brought back to life but when it's a thing it's like getting it fixed so it works again

Pledge: A very strong promise but it isn't a vow

Brazier: Like a grill except bigger and it's a square

Putrefy: Something dead that is rotting but it can't be a liqud

Spontaneous: To act without thinking the plan through

Discreetly: To do something secertly or unoticed

Martryed: To sacrifice your own life for something else

Prepossterous: Something so out of the ordinary

Scouring: Looking or searching for something really hard

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Nice work on these words and their meanings, Amalia. The work is original and accurate. Keep up the fine efforts.

October 14, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I over precise post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to review the intact story.

January 14, 2010 at 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

January 18, 2010 at 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I about the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

January 21, 2010 at 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I about the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

January 21, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home