Amalia's Homework Blog

HI. . .My Name's Amalia BOutrup. . . BYE

Friday, October 2, 2009

10 words


  1. It is intolerable to steal.
  2. When my brother farted there was a fetid smell in my room
  3. When we did science experiments we used vials to conduct them
  4. When I looked up at my corrugated roof I saw a bird’s nest.
  5. My brother brags a lot so that makes him conceited but he is also mean.
  6. I went into a desolated apartment building and it scared me.
  7. I started gagging when I got a piece of bread stuck in my throat.
  8. In Bali when you go to the beach you can see frothing because of the sea foam.
  9. My new phone is frivolous because I my old phone still worked
  10. A nefarious person does a lot of bad things


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

You've got the meaning of the words quite well, Amala. Take a look at sentences 9 and 10. I'm being very picky, but they each need a tiny bit of work.

October 4, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home