Amalia's Homework Blog

HI. . .My Name's Amalia BOutrup. . . BYE

Monday, April 12, 2010

6 elements of a mystery


Every mystery has evidence that relates the villlan to the crime.


Every mystery has a detective who tries to solve the mystery.



Every mystery has a victim or victims who is affected by the crime.




Every mystery has a suspect who is usually asked questions.





Every mystery has suspense. The picture I chose was of a police car chase.












Every mystery always has a criminal or villan who commits the crime.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amalia! I like your Suspect picture. The picture shows the meaning. Keep up the good work.






Nadia.K

April 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Ivan Zhang said...

I really like the suspence picture. the police car flying. chasing the red car. it really shows the meaning

April 12, 2010 at 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Madhav said...

Good post Amalia. I like your suspense/ helicopter chase picture.

April 12, 2010 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Stuart said...

It has good pictures. Iespeshaly liked the chase scene

From Stuart

April 12, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Nora Trapp said...

the suspect picture is really good. I like that you made the pictures big and clear for the person to see... AWESOME JOB!!!

April 12, 2010 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Middle school Neil said...

I like the suspence really cool

April 12, 2010 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Hyun Jin said...

Good job, Amalia. I really love the police car chase photo-it really shows the suspense moment of those mysteries. But I don't get the evidence picture...

April 12, 2010 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Valentina said...

OMG! I luv the 1st pic... Its so: BLOODY! Uhuh!
XD

May 20, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home