Amalia's Homework Blog

HI. . .My Name's Amalia BOutrup. . . BYE

Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow, Soccer, Friends and Basketball. . . the perfect combination.

I was supposed to go to a soccer school, when I got there the fields were filled with snow. I went there with a friend named Peter. Peter and I have been friends since we were 4.We were considering wheter to go home or not since no one was there. Right in the middle of deciding the director came out and told us we were playing futsal instead. We went around to gym 3 and there were about 20 kids our age. They were all kicking around with a ball so we decided to join in. I found some of my friends from the neighborhood, Anna is one of my best friends and she was there too. It was really fun and it was 6 hours everyday for 5 days. We were all playing in sweats because it was to cold to play in normal clothes. After 6 hours of hard work and conditioning, my friends and I still had energy. My friends names are Jamey, Anna, Mads and Peter. We all decided to play basketball since the gyms were still open and gym 2 had basketballs. Anna and I decided to pick our best friend Line up while the guys started playing basketball. We came back and all decided it was fair that it was 3 on 3. So we split it up guys vs. girls. The girls won. . . not. Actually the guys won by a landslide, but that was only because we were all laughing so hard for some reason. My friends and I always start laughing when it isn't a serious game. After the game we all went for a quick bite at Burger King that was around the corner. We all ate ourselves full and then went home. I followed Anna home because her house was closest and there was a snow stom coming up. We had fun at her house that I forgot what time it was. The snow storm was over so I decided to go home. When I opened up the door there was snow up to my waist! I had no choice but to stay at Anna's. I called my grandparents and found out that the plow hasn't come around to thier street so I would have to wait. I ended up staying for 2 days and that was pretty much the best 2 days of my christmas holiday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home