Amalia's Homework Blog

HI. . .My Name's Amalia BOutrup. . . BYE

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December break in 8 days!! :P

Yay! Only 8 more days till December break. I can't wait to go to Denmark and meet some of my old friends again. I'm going to be spending my birthday on the plane. . .=( Last time that happened they brought out a cake for me and sang happy birthday! For the first time my brother and I will be flying on our own. I'm really nervous about it since my brother never listens to me. I can get really cross with him sometimes because he thinks he can do whatever he wants. He tells me that last year in kindergarten they learned that they are the boss of themselves. When I tell him that's not true he says "You're not the boss of me," And then sticks out his tongue. He annoys me a lot and he's also VERY greedy and selfish. But. . . He's my brother. Well anyways, for the December break I'll try to post a lot of videos since I just got a mac! It's actually my cousin's old one, but she needed more hard drive space so she gave me her macbook pro! I've been wanting one ever since 5th grade. For Christmas I would really like a new camera since mine broke. It broke because when I had a sleepover with Saige and Vanessa, we took pictures and we dropped the camera A LOT. Then, the next day when I turned it on it didn't work.

AMALIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home