Amalia's Homework Blog

HI. . .My Name's Amalia BOutrup. . . BYE

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

When I Got Lost in a Book

Day 1
I tip toed carefully into the study. The sunlight streamed in through the windows. I didn't know why I was being so careful. . . I guess I just sensed from the atmosphere that I had to be as still as possible. I pulled out a chair and crumpled my eyes together as it made a loud screeching sound. I sat down and carefully slid the chair closser to the desk. I opened my book bag trying to make as little sound possible as I started to unzip the zipper. I pulled out the book that Sophie gave me for my birthday. It had a plain black cover but as soon as I opened to the first page of the book my eyes came to life as they swam in color. Purple, Green, Blue, Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow and loads more were splashed across the page and in the middle in thick gold letters the words, "The Magical & The Mysterious" stood outshining all the colors. I flipped to the next page and saw that there was a boy. He had black hair that covered one of his eyes and the one eye you couldn see was an amazingly clear green color that you could probably see from miles away. He was wearing jeans and a black and blue striped t-shirt. He could blend in just as well as any of the other boys at my school. When I flipped to the next page it was empty and so was the next, and the next, and the next. What? I closed the book and carefully put everything back into place as I left the room for lunch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home