Amalia's Homework Blog

HI. . .My Name's Amalia BOutrup. . . BYE

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can't this count as three?

I haven't posted in a lot of days because so many things have happened.

Sunday
On Sunday my grandparents kept telling me they had a surprise for me. I didn't know what it was, though I thought it would probably involve some of my friends from summer. After I had a very quick lunch because my grandparents said the surprise was soon, my brother left to go with my Aunt. They went to a forest and went walking with some other dogs because they were a part of the Hunde Klubben (The Dog Club). When someone rang on the door I was very excited. I went to see who it was and it was Signe (pronounced- Seene). She is one fourth indian and three fourths danish. Signe is my next door neighbor so she hitched a ride with me and my grandparents. I found out that we were going to watch a movie while I was in the car. I Denmark you have to order your movie tickets 20 minutes before the movie starts. We were in a big line to get to the parking place. It was 12:40 and the movie started at: 1:10, it felt like we were never going to make it. We got in when it was 12:45 and my grandparents gave me there online ticket reservation sheet. Signe and I ran upstairs to get the trade the paper for tickets. When the lady gave us the tickets we saw that there were 4 of them. So, I guess my grandparents were going to watch with us. I kept reading and saw we were going to watch Avatar in 3D! I was so psyched! Signe quickly called her brothers and dad and told them that were going to watch Avatar, they were so jealous. When I was standing waiting for my grandparents who (still) hadn't made it up, I thought I saw a girl named Anna. She looked at me and said, "Oh hi!" She gave me a present and I said thanks. So I guess only my grandma was watching with us then. When my grandparents came they said there was still one more person. I hoped it would be my bestfriend Line. When someone shouted my name everyone looked. I mean EVERYONE! Line! It was her, she had a cast on her arm because she broke during gymnastics. She is sueing her doctor because before she broke her arm that time she broke it when biking down a hill. Her doctor said it was okay to do active things now, but apparently it wasn't because she broke her arm AGAIN! When everyone was finally here we went in to watch the movie.

So the girl with the rose in her hair is Anna.
Line is the one with the cast on her arm.
Signe is the one sitting next to me.

Monday
On Monday, the beggining of the day was just boring and sitting around watching TV. But when it was 5:00 pm. we had to go to the teather. Not a cinema theaters but like a stage theater. The theater is over 70 years old. We were going to watch the Golden Compass there. When it was 4:15 my grandparents came in making a lot of noise. They've been stuck at the supermarket parking lot for 1 hour. The people in front of them couldn't get thier cars to go up the ramp because it was to slippery. When people finally started moving the man infront let 4 or 5 cars go infront of him. Then, when it was his turn to go out he fell asleep! Actually fell ASLEEP! My grandma got so mad that she got out of the car and told him to wake up or else she'd call the police to move him. When they got home, we were in such a hurry. We made it just in time to find our seats and sit down. It was a really good show.


Today
Today I had some visits from some friends named Amalie and Frederik. We had it really fun in the snow since it was up to our knees. We took a shovel and made a maze. If we stepped outside the routes then the other two people were allowed to smother snowballs across your face! I accidently stepped out twice and my cheeks are still red from it. Then we made a snowman. When we were done with the body, my grandpa threw a carrot out to us. We didn't catch and then it went into the snow. We spent 20 minutes looking for it until we found it right next to Amalie's leg. We put in buttons and a carrot and sculpted icicles out of snow and made that hair. We then named him Blackverde. Then Frederik took a shovel and started `trimming´ it. He made his body into squares instead of spheres and shaved off all his hair! Then he took the shovel and hit Blackverde right on the top of his head so now he has a big crack on his forehead. We went back in because we were freezing.





Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Yes, it seems everyone is seeing Avatar and really liking it...except for poor Nadia P. She saw it, but didn't think it was that good.

Did you really have to be so cruel to poof Blackverde?

Too bad about Line's broken arm...twice!

Keep writing, and check out the blogs of others as well.

mh

December 28, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home