Amalia's Homework Blog

HI. . .My Name's Amalia BOutrup. . . BYE

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12 Journal Writing

Today was the second day of school. I was kind of sick, but I had to go to school because I slept over at a friends house. Yesterday I slept over at my best friend Vanessa's house because my mom went to Bandung and we didn't have a car to pick me up. i started getting kind of queasy at her house and then started sneezing and coughing. Her mom was worried about me so she gave me some medicine. It started working but right before bed I started having a runny nose and coughing again. I woke 5 times that night because I had to sneeze. When it was 2:30, for some reason I thought it was 5:30 and crawled down from the bunk bed. When I saw Vanessa was still asleep I decided to check the clock. It read 2:30, so I crawled back up to the top bunk. When I got to school I was really tired from waking up 5 times the night before. The coughs got worse so I went to the nurse. She said I didn't have fever and just gave me 2 pills for my runny nose. I went up to Drama and then the class started. In the beginning of class, music was coming out of someone's bag. We didn't know who's it was so Mr.Westberg checked all the bags. It turned out to be my bag and it was really embarrassing. After class I went down to the cafeteria and realized I forgot my smaller bag with my wallet in his room. Vanessa and I ran to the drama room and luckily found my wallet where I put it. The coughing and sneezing became worse and worse so for all of lunch I was in the nurse's office laying down. Right now I'm in English and time for writing is up so bye.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous caroline (mr. cook's TAS student) said...

heyyz,
Your blog is pretty awesome!!
yaaa, you commented on my blog too, caroliniee.
tee-hee-hee
my names actually caroline.
I can tell that you have MILLIONS of friends and that you like to send lots of time with one of you best friends, Vanessa. That's clearly a very good life to me.
Well,
hope you can comment on my blog as much as I commenting on yours!!
XD

-caroline-

January 15, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home